Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record interactions of the website’s navigation, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data, harmless for your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or website customization.
Cookies may also be used to register anonymous information about how a visitor uses a website. For example, from which page you have accessed or if you have used a banner ad to arrive. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s device/system if they have been activated in the browser settings. No cookie can extract information from a hard drive or steal personal information.
RECAREDO uses strictly necessary and essential cookies for you to use shop.recaredo.com and allow you to move freely, use secure areas, personalized options, etc., as well as to obtain data related to the analysis of the website use.
The cookies help RECAREDO improve its services, measuring the use and performance of the website to optimize and personalize it. Our sites may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). RECAREDO does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend you to review their own cookies policies.
- TYPE OF COOKIES:
SESSION COOKIES. Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at its term.
PERSISTENT COOKIES. These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus allowing the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
OWN COOKIES. They are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself. In shop.recaredo.com persistent own cookies are installed with the following purposes:
- TECHNICAL. These cookies are used to control the loading of the images that appear on the home, depending on the parameters that have been programmed (time, number of views, etc.). They also serve to allow access to certain parts of the website and to locate the user.
• CUSTOMIZATION. These cookies are used to remember the configuration of the selected size in the visualization of the web contents and to be able to show it in the next visits of the user.
• ANALYSIS. Cookies that allow you to track incoming traffic to the website in order to make visit statistics.
THIRD PARTIES’ COOKIES: They are cookies created by third parties and used for different services (for example, website’s analysis or advertising).
Below are detailed third parties who can configure and access cookies (not exempt from information and consent) of your computing equipment, as well as the purposes with which the information stored is used:
• TECHNICAL COOKIES. Used for traffic control and data communication through security elements during navigation. They also serve to identify and maintain the user’s session, to store content in the distribution of videos or sounds and to share content with social networks (plug-in). Might be used by Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, UserVoice, Tealium.
- PERSONALIZATION COOKIES.These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the website. For example, to define the language, the volume selected as preferred, the regional configuration of the service, the type of browser or the number of results shown for each page. Might be used by YouTube, Facebook.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES.Analytics tool that helps websites understand the way visitors interact with the web. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics on websites without personally identifying the visitors. Might be used by Google Analytics, YouTube, Twitter, Adobe Analytics.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES. Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the web, based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Might be used by DoubleClick, Google, Criteo, Adgravity.
- FLASH COOKIES. We also use flash cookies to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based on what you consult on our website to personalize the visit. Third parties, with which we collaborate to provide certain features on our website, use flash cookies to collect and store non-personal data. Flash cookies are different from session or persistent cookies regarding the amount, type and mode of storage of data. Management tools for cookies provided by your browser won’t delete flash cookies.
- COOKIES USED BY RECAREDO:
|Valid up to
- COOKIES POLICY ACCEPTANCE:
- HOW TO MODIFY COOKIES CONFIGURATION:
Cookies configuration in Internet Explorer
Cookies configuration in Firefox
Cookies configuration in Google Chrome
Cookies configuration in Safari
Cookies configuration in Flash
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please check your browser’s help for more information.)
It is also possible to restrain how third parties’ websites install cookies on your computer, to avoid data collection and registration of your browsing activity. To restrain third parties cookies use, you can go to the configuration website or OptOut:
Flash Cookies YouTube
Select the option “Delete all sites” or select the specific web you wish to delete and choose “Remove Website”.
However, if you still decide to modify your access configuration to the website, you should know that it is possible to remove cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time, by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.